Nursery Care for infants and toddlers will be provided during worship
Extended Session for preschool through 3rd grade will be held during worship. Children will be dismissed from the sanctuary during worship following the Time for Children and will be brought back as a group to the sanctuary at the conclusion of the worship service. We will use the Primary Sunday School Room or the Ridinger Room depending on the size of the group.
Fridays on the Lawn
Children, youth, and their families are invited to join us for Fridays on the Lawn from 6 to 8 pm on June 17, July 22, and August 26. Bring a blanket and gather with us on the front lawn. We will be providing some light food and beverages but feel free to bring your own picnic. There will be fellowship time and activities with an Earth Care theme. In case of rain, we will move inside following the church’s masking policy.
· Masks will be required indoors for all staff, teachers, and volunteers. Masks for children over age 2 who can wear them will be required while indoors. Participants are asked to wear KN95 masks, cloth masks with KN95 filters, or double mask. Child and adult size KN95 masks will be available if needed.
· A combination of portable room HEPA filters, window air-conditioning units, and open windows will be utilized to provide room ventilation.
· In warm weather, we will be able to take Sunday school classes and extended session students outside to met in designated spaces on the front stairs or front yard.
· Rooms/spaces used for Sunday school, nursery, and extended session will be cleaned after each use. Toys and materials used will be set aside for cleaning following each session.
· Social distancing will be practiced. We will provide enough crayons, pencils, arts and craft supplies to limit sharing.
· Kids/staff/volunteers will use the restrooms one at time unless assistance is needed.
· Parents/students will be reminded to follow all guidelines in our existing General Health and Safety guidelines/policy. Parents/students will be reminded to follow all guidelines in our existing General Health and Safety guidelines/policy. Health and Safety Policy
· Completion of our registration form for children and youth will be required for all those attending Extended Session, Sunday school, and all other in-person programming. Visitors and those not in our registration system will be asked to provide contact information. Children and Youth Registration
· We will keep attendance lists for all kids and adults for the purposes of contract tracing.
· Training will be provided for staff and volunteers about all health and building safety protocols.
· Any youth activities/meetings held in public spaces will be held in accordance with national/state health guidelines for groups meeting in public spaces/businesses. Mask will be required for unvaccinated youth who are meeting with our group in a public space.
· Self-Screening/Contact Tracing: Anyone testing positive after attending a service or church program is asked to please report it to a church staff member right away so we can do contact tracing. For everyone’s safety, we ask that individuals please stay home if the individual or anyone in your household has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if anyone is currently experiencing or has experienced COVID-19 symptoms.